Part time position providing administrative support in a small church/non-profit environment. As such, this candidate needs to be flexible, able to multitask, and be comfortable switching focus on the fly. The position is not remote, but some job duties may be performed from home/remotely.
- Welcoming visitors to office
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees
- Responding to voice and e-mail messages
- Light bookkeeping, AP/AR
- Facility scheduling
- Preparing bulletins, flyers
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail
- Keeping an inventory of supplies and ordering new materials as needed
- Maintaining files
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly
- May occasionally require opening or locking the facility before/after meetings, so candidate should be local or have reliable transportation.
- Other things that pop up in a small organization
Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English; bilingual a plus, multi-lingual downright awesome. Computer literate - Strong MS Office and basic knowledge of Quickbooks required. Google Workspace, Adobe Suite, Web/Wordpress a plus.
We expect this to be a 15-20 hour a week position, with some flexibility and variability in specific days and times.